Tandoori Chicken Burger
Time to make: 15 mins
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 5 mins
Total cost: $14.92 / $3.73 per serve
- 1 tablespoon tandoori paste
- 1/4 cup low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 x 250g chicken breast fillets, halved lengthwise
- 1 large Lebanese cucumber, trimmed, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 wholegrain buns, to serve
- Step 1 Combine Tandoori paste and yoghurt in a shallow, non-metallic bowl. Add chicken and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Step 2 Place cucumber and coriander into a small bowl. Season with pepper and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Step 3 Spray a chargrill pan or frying pan lightly with oil. Cook chicken over high heat for 2 minutes each side, or until just cooked through.
- Step 4 Divide spinach leaves and tomato between 4 bun bases. Serve topped with chicken and cucumber mixture.