Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad Recipe
This salad uses a whole lot of strawberries and has the extra protein and nutrition of walnuts and feta cheese. It’s pretty, satisfying and can be on the table quickly.
- 4 cups Spinach
- 1 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 T Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/8 t Black Pepper
- 2 cups Strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- Put spinach, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and pepper in a large salad boil. Toss to combine.
- Add strawberries and walnuts. Toss again.
- Add feta and toss gently.