Overnight Breakfast Enchiladas Recipe
These Overnight Breakfast Enchiladas are very filling, and are perfect for a quick and easy breakfast. The best part is, it requires such little time to prep and throw together that you’ll want to make this for breakfast often!
Prep Time:10 Mins
Cook Time:30 Mins
Total Time:40 Mins
Keyword: Breakfast Enchiladas
- 2 cups ham cubed
- 3 cups shredded cheddar divided
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 8 flour tortillas medium size
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups half & half or whole milk
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine 1.5 cups of shredded cheddar, ham, green onion, minced onion, and garlic salt.
- Mix well and set aside 1/4 cup for topping.
- Starting with one tortilla, add 1/4 – 1/3 cup of the ham mixture into the center and roll. Place seam side down into the prepared dish.Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Whisk together eggs half & half. Pour egg mixture over rolled tortillas and then top with reserved 1/4 cup of ham mixture.
- Cover with foil, and refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes until eggs are set.
- Remove the foil, top with remaining 1.5 cups of shredded cheese, and bake until cheese is melted.