Mississippi Sin Quiche
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 1 Hour
Total Time: 1 Hours And 5 Mins
Mississippi Sin Quiche – all the flavors of our favorite dip in a quiche! Can make ahead and refrigerate or freeze for later. Ham, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, worcestershire sauce, green onion, hot sauce, sour cream, eggs, milk, pie crust. Everyone LOVED this delicious quiche!! I always double the recipe because this doesn’t last long. SO good! #quiche #mississippisin #ham #breakfast #freezermeal
- 1 cup diced ham
- 2-oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 (9-inch) deep dish pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Heat ham in skillet for 3 to 5 minutes to remove moisture. Remove from heat.
- Combine ham, cream cheese, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Put ham mixture in bottom of pie crust. Top with cheddar cheese and green onion.
- Whisk together eggs, sour cream and heavy cream. Pour over ham mixture.
- Bake for 60 minutes, until set.