Mexican Pasta Salad
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 10 Mins
Total Time: 25 Mins
Mexican Pasta Salad – seriously delicious! Easy to make and great for a crowd! Pasta, red onion, green onion, corn, black beans, tomatoes, cilantro tossed in a quick dressing of ranch dressing, salsa, and cumin. Add chicken, ground beef, ham or bacon to the leftovers and turn this side into a main dish! YUM! #pastasalad #mexican #sidedish #potluck
- 1 (16-oz) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (11-oz) can corn, drained
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- 1 cup salsa
- 1-1/4 cups prepared ranch dressing
- 1 tsp cumin
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In a large bowl combine cooked pasta, corn, black beans, bell pepper, red onion, green onion, tomatoes, and cilantro.
- Whisk together salsa, ranch, and cumin. Pour over pasta mixture. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours to overnight.
- Can use kidney beans or pinto beans in place of black beans.
- Feel free to add black olives to pasta salad.
- Add cooked chicken or hamburger to leftover pasta for a quick main dish.