Maggi Bhel Recipe
Maggi Bhel recipe with step by step photos and video recipe – is a savoury and tangy snack and is also a type of chaat. It is made out of roasted noodles, vegetables, spices, and tomato sauce.
- Course: Chaat, Snacks
- Cuisine: Indian
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4 servings
- 2 packet maggi noodles (70 gm) each
- ¼ cup onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup tomato finely chopped
- 1 medium size potatoes boiled, peeled, & cubed
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2-3 tbsp roasted peanuts
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- Buy Recipe Equipments
- Non-Stick Pan
- Mixing Bowl (1.5 Litre)
- roasting the maggi noodles :
- Collect all the required ingredients.
- Take a pan and lightly crush the maggi noddles into small pieces with palms. To make this task simpler, put maggi in a ziplock bag and crush using a rolling pin.
- Dry roast the coarsely crushed Maggi noodles on medium flame for 7-8 minutes.
- After few minutes, you will see it has turned golden brown in color.
- Once the noodles turn golden brown in color, switch off the flame.
- Let them cool completely.