Low-Carb Crustless Taco Pie
This Low-Carb Crustless Taco Pie makes an easy spicy dinner. It’s crustless, so not only is it low-carb, it’s also gluten-free and grain-free. This crustless quiche can work in low-carb, ketogenic, diabetic, Atkins, diabetic, and Banting diets. ~~ CLICK PIN TO READ MORE ~~| Low Carb | Low Carb Recipes | Low Carb Meals | Low Carb Diet | Low Carb Snacks | Low Carb Dinner | Low Carb Breakfast | Low Carb Recipes For Dinner | Low Carb Recipes Weightloss | Low Carb Recipes Keto | Low Carb Recipes Diabetic | Low Carb Recipes High Protein | #thegoodfoods
Prep time: 00:10
Cook time: 00:35
Total time: 00:45
Yield: 8 Servings
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese finely shredded, quantity divided
- 1 packet taco seasoning (be sure it is free of MSG, starches, and any additives)
- 1 pound ground beef preferably grass-fed
- First step is Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit. Prepare a 9″ pie pan by greasing with butter or spraying with coconut oil.
- And then, Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. If your ground beef is low in fat or if your skillet is not well seasoned, you may want to spray the pan with coconut oil to prevent sticking. When skillet is hot, add ground beef, breaking up into small pieces with a spoon or spatula. Cook, stirring occasionally until browned. Drain beef and add taco seasoning and cook according to package instructions. Set aside and allow to cool while continuing with the next step.