Instant Pot Eggs en Cocotte (French Baked Eggs)
Classic French-style, creamy-filled, baked eggs make a simple and tasty brunch dish. Perfect for a low-carb or Keto diet.
- Course: Breakfast
- Cuisine: French
- Keyword: baked eggs
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Calories: 155 kcal
- 1 Tbsp. butter softened
- 6 tsp. heavy cream
- 6 large eggs
- 6 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese grated
- cracked black pepper optional
- Grease ramekins with softened butter.
- Pour in 1 teaspoon of heavy cream to each ramekin and swirl around to coat the bottom.
- Crack one egg into each ramekin.
- Then top each egg with 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Finally, crack some black pepper on top of cheese. As much or as little as you prefer.
- Add trivet to pot, along with 2 cups of water.
- Place 3 ramekins on trivet, followed by second layer of 3 ramekins. Stack them in an alternating pattern, not directly on top of ramekins below. Lock lid and cook for 2 minutes at low pressure for runny yolks, 3 minutes for hard yolks.
- Once cook time is complete, quick-release pressure. Remove lid and transfer ramekins to a rack to cool. Serve immediately.