How to make Hamburger Casserole
Looking for easy casserole recipes? Make the best hamburger casserole recipe you will ever need.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 mins
- Total Time: 1 hr 40 mins
- Course: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- Keyword: How to make Hamburger Casserole
- Servings: 10
- Calories: 331 kcal
- 5 small potatoes
- 2 lbs of ground beef browned
- 2 Cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese we used a colby jack mix, but cheddar would be great too
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown your ground beef and set aside
- Peel and slice potatoes and set aside. We use this easy mandoline slicer to cut our potatoes quickly.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Set aside.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non stick spray.
- Layer in the pan, potatoes, beef, soup, and cheese. Then repeat. Top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour
- Remover foil and bake another 30 minutes until potatoes are fork tender.
- Allow it to sit for 10 minutes, then cut and serve.