Hash Brown Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 2 pounds hash browns (frozen shredded)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 cup sweet corn (summer)
- 2 cups sour cream (or plain yogurt)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 cups roasted chicken (cooked, shredded)
- 1 cup corn flakes (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine together cheddar cheese, hashbrown, salt, pepper, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, milk and chicken.
- Place into a lightly greased 9×13 baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the crushed cornflakes with the melted butter. Sprinkle over the hash brown potato casserole.
- Bake for 1 hour or until golden brown.