Fresh Peach Margaritas
Prep : 10 mins
Total : 10 mins
Yield : 4 margariats
- 6 Ripe Peaches, cut in half, pitted, and peeled (don’t peel if you like a chunkier puree)
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Confectioners’ Sugar
- 1 Cup tequila (I use silver but whatever you know you like is fine)
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Lime Juice (or bottled lime juice NOT from concentrate)
- 1/2 Cup Triple Sec
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- To make the fresh peach puree:
- Peel and pit the fresh peaches. Combine the peaches, orange juice and sugar in the body of a blender; pulse until completely smooth.
- Divide the ingredients evenly into 4 large glasses full of ice; stir well to combine. Alternately you could do this individually in a cocktail shaker. Serve at once with a wedge of lime.