Easy Weeknight Chicken Spaghetti
Easy Weeknight Chicken Spaghetti – who says comfort food can’t be easy? I’ve simplified an ARM family favorite dinner to make it perfect for busy weeknights.
- Course: Main Dish, Pasta
- Cuisine: American
- Keyword: chicken spaghetti casserole, easy chicken spaghetti, rotisserie chicken spaghetti
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Calories: 438 kcal
- 1 pound dry spaghetti broken in half, then broken in half again
- 2 cups pre-cooked chicken breast roughly chopped
- 1 10 1/2 oz. can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 10 1/2 oz. can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup green pepper finely diced
- 1/4 cup yellow onion finely diced
- 16 oz. chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese reserving 1/2 cup for later use
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Lawry’s Season salt
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Drain well.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, combine the pre-cooked chicken breast, 2 cans of soup, green pepper, onion, chicken broth, cheddar cheese (don’t forget to reserve the 1/2 cup for later use), garlic powder and Lawry’s Season salt. Mix well.
- Add cooked spaghetti to chicken mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9 x 13 casserole dish and top with 1/2 cup of reserved cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly, about 30 minutes.