Easy Homemade Ramen Noodle Bowl
Want to enjoy a great bowl of Ramen at home? Now you can with this Easy Homemade Ramen Bowl Recipe – big flavor and only 20 minutes to make!
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 10 mins
Total Time : 20 mins
Course : Lunch or Dinner
Cuisine : Asian
Keyword : Ramen Noodles
Servings : 3 servings
Calories : 231kcal
- 1/2 yellow onion thinly sliced
- 1 carrot peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups bok choy sliced in half/chopped
- 1 cups spinach cleaned and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 eggs soft boiled
- 1 chicken breast cooked
- 4 cups ramen broth
- 1/4 tsp Chinese five spice
- 2 3.5 oz. ramen noodles discard seasoning packet
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds garnish, optional
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Set a small pot on the stove and soft boil the eggs. Peel and set aside.
- Peel and slice the onion and carrot into thin slices.
- Clean the Bok Choy, slice in half or chop into bite-sized pieces. Clean the spinach, mince the garlic.
- Use a large stock pot and place on the burner over medium heat. Add the canola oil. Add the onion, carrot and Bok Choy, season with the Chinese Five Spice – stir fry for about five minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking shred the chicken breast, set aside.
- Next, add ramen stock to the cooked vegetables, increase heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Add the ramen noodles. Cook according to package directions.
- The last minute of cooking, add chicken and spinach. Stir in the noodles together with the ingredients.
- Divide between the bowls. Serve and enjoy!