Easy full Grilled BBQ Pork Tenderloin Andrea Dian Recipe
This is a rҽcipҽ that is ҽasily madҽ togҽthҽr by family or yoursҽlf, Easy full Grilled BBQ Pork Tenderloin (Rҽcipҽ by: Andrҽa Dian).
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 20 Mins
Total Time: 30 Mins
- 2 pork tenderloins, 1 1/2 to 2 pounds total
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, plus additional for serving
- salt and pepper
- Place the tenderloins in a large ziplock bag and cover with the BBQ Sauce. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to cook, set the tenderloins out at room temperature for 30-minutes.
- Prepare the grill. Light all burners on high for 10 minutes. Leave the primary burner on high and turn the others off. Clean the cooking grates with a grill brush. Using tongs, lightly oil the grates with a clean paper towel dipped in vegetable oil.
- Remove the pork from the sauce and place on the hot side of the grill. Season with salt and pepper. Cover the grill and cook, turning occasionally, until all sides are charred. Use any sauce from the ziplock bag to baste the pork when turning. Discard any remaining sauce after cooking the pork.
- Once browned on all sides, move the pork to the cooler side of the grill. Continue to cook, covered, until the tenderloin registers 145 degrees on an instant read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the pork, about 5-10 minutes.
- Transfer to a carving board, tent lightly with foil and allow the pork to rest 10-15 minutes. Slice and serve with additional BBQ sauce if desired.