This Chicken Francese recipe is so easy to make, and one of the tastiest dishes there is. The ‘egg on the outside’ gives it a wonderful texture. And the sauce is divine. Amazing. ^^ CLICK TO SEE FULL RECIPES ^^ | Chicken | Chicken Recipes | Chicken Coop | Chicken Parmesan Recipe | Chicken Salad Recipe | Chicken Thights Recipe | Chicken Recipes Healthy | Chicken Recipes Easy | Chicken Recipes For Dinner | Chicken Recipes Crockpot
Prep time: 00:20
Cook time: 00:20
Total time: 00:40
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup flour for dredging (you’ll also need 2 tablespoon of the flour mixture later for the sauce…but we’ll get to that later in the instructions).
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 to 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts about 14 oz. to 16 oz. total
- ^^ CLICK TO READ FULL INGREDIENTS ^^
- First step is Place the chicken (one at a time) in a large freezer bag, and using the side of a meat tenderizer, pound the chicken to 1/8″ to 1/4″ in thickness.
- And then, Cut each pounded chicken piece into halves, or thirds. Set aside.
- And then, visit for full instruction : https://howtofeedaloon.com/chicken-francaise/