Cheesecake Factory Tex Mex Egg Rolls
- Yield:24 Servings
- Prep Time: 20minutes
- Cook Time: 20minutes
- Total Time: 40minutes
- Course: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American/Mexican
Cheesecake Factory Tex Mex Egg Rolls Copycat made with spiced chicken, beans, corn, bell peppers, onions, garlic, cilantro and cheddar cheese in a crispy egg roll with creamy avocado cilantro dipping sauce.
TEX MEX EGG ROLLS
- 1tablespoon canola oil
- 2cups chicken breasts cooked and diced
- 1/2yellow onion diced
- 1clove garlic minced
- 1teaspoon cumin
- 1teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1cup black beans
- 1cup corn
- 1green bell pepper diced
- 1roma tomato diced finely and dried on paper towel
- 1/2cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1package egg roll wrappers 24 count
- canola oilfor frying
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Add the canola oil to a cast iron skilleton high heat with the chicken, onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder and kosher salt.
- Stir and cook for 1 minutebefore turning off the heat.
- Add in the corn, black beans, bell pepper, tomato, cheddar cheese and cilantro and stir together.
- Add 3 tablespoons of the mixture to the middle of an egg roll wrapper.
- Starting from the bottom left pull corner over the meat, then fold the two sides in.
- Wet the edges and roll tightly.
- Set a pan to heat with canola oil, about an inch high would do the trick.
- Add 3-4 egg rolls in them at once.
- Once they have browned, you can take them out and dry them on a cooling rackor brown paper bag.