4 Ingredient Orange Salmon
Easy and delicious baked salmon recipe made with sweet and salty orange sauce
- Course: Main Course
- Keyword: orange sauce, salmon
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Calories: 463 kcal
- 1 lb salmon skin on
- 1 orange ZEST and JUICE
- 1 orange JUICE
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- US Customary – Metric
- Preheat the oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, folding up the edges to keep keep sauce in.
- Combine juice from 2 oranges, zest from 1 orange, soy sauce, and honey in a bowl. Whisk well.
- Pour a few spoonfuls of sauce on the prepared baking pan. Place salmon skin up and pour remaining sauce over it.
- Bake for about 7 minutes and carefully flip salmon skin down. Spoon some sauce over the top of the salmon.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until salmon is done. Bake time will depend on the size and thickness of salmon filet.
- Enjoy salmon over rice or quinoa.